>> On September 23, 2021 at 7:35:19 PM, Don Town (bg...@sbcglobal.net) wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone
>>
>> Is there any way to link various sheets in a document?
>>
>> What I'd like to do is... to move any ONE sheet...and when switching to
>> another sheet,
>> the software might automagically place me at the same coordinates without
>> having to
>> navigate to them... such that ALL the sheets in a document stay coordinated
>> with
>> one another habitually.
>>
>> That way, it's easy to review a specific piece of information in that same
>> area
>> across all the sheets .
>>
>> Thanks
>> Don
>>
>> Using: OO 4.1.7 and / or 4.1.8 on a Mac

> On Sep 23, 2021, at 11:59 PM, David Belina <dbel...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> What you just described is a database.
>
> Dave

My issue isn't about knowing what it's called.
It's about finding out if / how to make that technique happen.

I regularly need to create a new updated sheet every 3-4 days.
The newer sheet is meant to update stock / information levels from the older
sheets that are to stay frozen in the <informational> condition they are in,
while also staying easy to review as they become increasingly obsoleted.

You seem to imply this is possible.

Would be nice to have the OLD sheetSSSS "leashed" to the new <most relevant>
sheet so they stay in step with being able to simultaneously glance back easier
at the same spot on all of them as the new information supercedes the old.

I have / had no idea if this is even possible, much less **how** to do it.

Thanks
Don