Hello

I have just spent all evening and part of the afternoon tabulating all my research in a project.   Suddenly I was told Open Office had crashed and would now save my work.  It then froze and nothing was saved.   I waited quite a while before realising it wasn't going to do anything and I had to come out .   My document has gone.  It took me hours and I am gutted.  I needed it for a Zoom meeting at 11 tomorrow morning.

I have had several problems and glitches with your software and had begun to consider moving to Microsoft Office despite the charge.

You are the best advert for Microsoft 365 I have ever seen.

Goodbye Apache.

Madeleine Johnson