There is no reveal codes in OpenOffice.

Reveal Codes was a Wordperfect feature. The Word feature of the same name
is activated by Shift+F1. The Word feature may go by the same name but is
nothing like the Wordperfect feature because the structure of the files is
different.

If you have a line (or double line, or dashed line, or etc) across a page,
check for borders in the paragraph style both above the line and below the
line. I've had that happen to me before and frustrated the heck out of me
before I finally figured it out. Still happens sometimes. Don't know what
I'm doing to make it happen but have at least figured out how to get rid of
it.

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011