You want to...

a) increase certain entries by a percentage

- or -

b) increase a percentage already in the spread sheet

If a) then enter the percentage in a cell of your choice, remember
percentages less than 100% are entered as fractions, e.g. 20% is entered as
.2, 45% as .45, and so on. Multiply the value that needs to increase by the
percentage and add that amount to the value.
If the value is 55 and is in cell B1
and the percentage to increase is 10% and .1 is entered in C1
and the new value should appear in D1, then in D1 enter the following
=B1+(B1*C1)

If b) and there is a cell with a percentage already in the spreadsheet, and
that percentage is being used already in formulas in the spreadsheet, then
change the percentage to the new value.

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011