Sorry, I don't use Open Office.

________________________________
From: Eliza B. Hill <eliza.hillb...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 8:37:34 AM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org <users@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Apache open office v Microsoft

Hello
Thank you for opening my mail. Please could you forward my inquiry to a
technical support officer. I have tried various forms of contact; all have
failed.

I operate Open Office for writing and publishing my books and one vital
operation has been affected after I completed a Microsoft update  for windows
10. After closing down and twenty fours hours later, I returned to my book and
discovered that both thesaurus & spell checker failed to operate thus leaving
no dictionary/grammar. This is a huge concern albeit a minor one for Apache
Open Office.
Local computer companies and software technicians are flummoxed. PLEASE can you
help me?
I enclose response from Microsoft.

With best wishes
Eliza B. Hill