Very joyful.

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

  On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 0:01, David Deeks<prof.david.de...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great explanation Brian -  a feature I’d never really understood before so just
ignored, certainly an ingenious use of it on this occasion, may well come back
to it in future for its intended purpose!

Thanks again for your help.

Doubt your expertise? Never!

All best

David