Hi John,

it depends on what kind of link this is.

If you dragged a document from the systems file manager then this object might be embedded as OLE object. If you doubleclick onto this object then the assigned application will open as object within the spreadsheet. To remove the object just select it and press the delete button.

If it is a hyperlink then allocate the cell cursor to a cell next to the cell containing the hyperlink, then use the keyboard to go the the cell, press the F2 function (edit mode) key and delete the content of that cell

If it is a form control object (eg. a button or a combo box) then select the select button in menu item /View/Toolbars/Form Controls/, select that object in design mode (on) and press the delete button.

Kind regards, Joost