The median is found by adding the "middle values" and dividing by two so the
answer is 124.5.
B12 contains 121 and 121 is not equal to 124.5. If cell B12 contained 124.5,
then the answer would be Yes rather than No.
You could write a macro to determine "between" or just write the comparisons.
If you have only two values it might look something like this:

=IF(AND(MIN(120,129) < B12,B12 < MAX(120,129)),"Yes","No")

On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 09:36 EDT, David Stuhr