Can we help you? Not really unless you clarify your question.

WordPad is a text editor that is a part of the software that comes with M$
Windows.

Apache has an office suite called Apache OpenOffice. It is available for free
at: https://www.openoffice.org/download/. It has a module called Writer that is
a word processor.

The files that each of these use are stored on your computer, and unless you
have some password limiting access to your files, should not require a password
to copy them from one computer to another.

As a courtesy to you I have sent a copy of this message to you.

If you need further assistance please send any replies to:
users@openoffice.apache.org, so that all users can assist you.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone