-------- Original Message --------
From: colh...@bresnan.net
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2022, 03:36 UTC
To: 'users@openoffice.apache.org'
Subject: Help!!!!!

> I have somehow set my spreadsheet to READ ONLY and cannot figure out
> how to reset it so that I can update it. I have gone to
> FILE/PROPERTIES and have Record Changes checked but it is grayed out.
> Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Phil

What error messages do you sere when you try to edit/update the sheet?

Note, the "Record Changes" option has no impact on a read only file.

Try finding the file with your OS (operating system's) file manager (eg.
Windows Explorer) and if the file is set read only by the OS,
untick/uncheck that setting in the file manager's properties option.

An alternative workaround would be to select the entire contents of the
original worksheet and paste into a new empty worksheet, then save the
copy under a slightly different name. If the new copy of the worksheet
is working as required you can delete the original

--
Please address any reply to users@openoffice.apache.org only.
Messages sent to my personal email address will not be answered.