On Windows 10

Open Task Manager

Look in the list of background processes (if no list, look for the "More
details" link at bottom left of Task Manager, click that, the background
processes list should be shown now)

Find every OpenOffice process, select them, and then click "End Task" button

Now try the installation

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011