Scroll bar appearance is usually controlled by the window manager, or Windows for MS users.

On 31/01/2023 19:53, David White wrote:
Hi there

I have a friend who has macula degeneration.  He uses OpenOffice Writer and
finds it difficult to pick up the horizontal scroll bar where the
surroundings are much the same buff colour as the bar.  He has 2 large
monitors, one showing normal magnification and the other at 700%.

He has made a document as his diary which comprises many pages in
horizontal format.  Hence the need to go backwards and forwards to the
various pages using the bar.

I have searched the Internet for some way to change the bar colour to say
red or something striking to make it easy for him.  I have had no luck.

Is there a simple way to change the bar's color?

Thanking you in anticipation

Thanks and Cheers

David White

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.