rows in the file.
Not sure how you're opening the file.

If you're not opening the file in Calc, that's step 1.

#1 Find the downloaded file and right-click it then click "open with Calc"
or "Calc" on the menu. If that's not there, look for the "Open with" option
on the menu and click that. The submenu that opens will have Calc on the
list. Click it.

#2 Calc will present a "Text Import" dialog before the data is displayed in
the spreadsheet. In that dialog set "Separator Options" to "Separated by"
and be certain the ONLY option checked is "Comma". Then click "OK"

#3 Now that the file is open before you click Data > AutoFilter on the
menu. The column titles on the first row will now have little downward
pointing triangles next to each title. Click on those as needed to filter
the list to see only what you want.

VERY IMPORTANT step saver if you want to refer to the file again. The file
is still .csv. AutoFilter cannot be saved in .csv.
#4 Click File > Save on the menu. A warning about "Confirm File Format"
will appear. Click the "Use ODF Format" button and then click the "Save"
button.

Next time you want to use the file, open the spreadsheet file (ODF format
file), not the .csv file, and your AutoFilter will still be in place and
ready to use.

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011