One of the things you can do that is extremely helpful for finding things in writings

is to put a word in search in microsoft word  in your calling up you list of articles,

So you can find something you've written but can't find which article it is in.

So I can click on documents in Word, and there is a search option in upper right corner

and I

 can put in the word sabotage for example, and find it in several articles I 've written.

But on using Ubuntu i cannot do that in open office.  Is there anyway you can change that?

Priscilla

tears4a...@gmail.com