Hello Klaus,

Am 07.03.23 um 11:38 schrieb Klaus Hoffesommer:
> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> on your site
>
> https://www.openoffice.org/de/spellcheck/
>
> when clicking on French dictionaries (Französisch (Klassische und
> Reform von 1990
> <http://extensions.openoffice.org/project/french-dictionary-classic-reform1990>),
> I get the message "*Access denied,  You are not authorized to access
> this page.*".

Yes, that page would need some updates. But because we lack of
volunteers this did not happen...

If you need a French dictionary, please use this one instead:

https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/french-dictionaries

It is actually the one we bundle with the French AOO version.

Regards,

   Matthias