You don't need a password to download the most recent version of Apache OpenOffice; simply go to https://openoffice.org/download/ where the appropriate download selection should be made for you. Click Download full installation and you will go to the Sourceforge download page for OpenOffice. Don't click anything there - your download should start within a few seconds.

Please take time to read the Installation Instructions which you can get to from the link above.