Good morning, Arrigo

I click on a blue save icon, and it becomes grey; however, after closing
and re-opening a document, there are no saved changes visible.
 E.g. if I add the word "Hello" on page number 25, then that word is not
visible on page number 25 after re-opening the document.
So, there has been some malfunction going on - or something else.

Thanks for your reply.

Best regards

Matej Varga

so 1. 4. 2023 o 20:24 Arrigo Marchiori <ard...@yahoo.it.invalid> napĂ­sal(a):