Microsoft has now taken over my printer--Is there any way around that????????
    On Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 09:15:06 PM MDT, Joan Bagley
<grandmajoan12...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

  Attention Steven Ahlers  (you answered my desperate plea and it almost
worked.)
My problem is that I cannot open .odt  files in Windows 11 on my new HP laptop.
 So I went to my older Dell with Windows 11 and altlhough it opened and let me
edit and save a document I need, it will not print to my default printer.  This
is constantly getting worse!  grandmajoan
    On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 03:34:45 PM MDT, Steven Ahlers