Thank you, Girvin, for your suggestions.

Am 09.05.23 um 21:07 schrieb Girvin Herr:

I am not sure the Aoo window's font is all that under AOO's control. I believe AOO picks up whatever the system or desktop is defining, using its styles. You may want to look into your desktop's window font/color settings.

I tried that already, no changes. AOO is the only software that shows this kind of behaviour, that's why I suspect AOO to be responsible. Else I would certainly have installed another theme in order to make the menus more readable. The fact that this problem does not occur for other users (I guess) may point in a different direction, though. I do not think that KDE would change these settings only for AOO, though I don't know if that would be possible. I as the user should be the one who changes that, but I didn't, this I know for sure.

That said, one area I would suggest to look at, under Tools > Options > View, there are some styles and font options to look into. Especially, the "Use system font for user interface" option. Mine is checked.

Mine was checked and unchecked and didn't cause any changes.