From: David Robley <da...@robley.net.au>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2023 3:28 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: Benny, Olivia <obe...@amgen.com>; d...@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: OpenOffice.org - Windows 11 Compatibility

EXTERNAL: Use caution with unknown senders

That version was released in 2011 and  I don't think anyone would recommend it
for use with Windows 11.

I'd suggest you upgrade to the current version from
https://www.openoffice.org/download/

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to
your query. To subscribe to Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies to my personal email address will be
ignored.