Hello, thanks for all your infos!
now i have details: it’s OpenOffice 4.1.11, Windows 10, Laptop Hp240GB. I
cannot save all kind of texts, even with just one word, in any format that
is not PDF: i tried with ODF (.odt), Test document Openoffice.org XML 1.0
(.sxw), (.txt), Microsoft word 95 or 60 (.doc), Rich text format (.rtf),
(.xml)
but nothing: it doesn’t save, there is a notification that says “impossible
to save this way. choose another”
Did someone ever meet this?
Thanks a lot in advance
Regards