Dear All,

Sorry... belay this request.
I have found and deleted the autocorrect item

I was using calc to complete the Private Eye Christmas Crossword puzzle.
One letter one cell....

Although I entered everything in lower case, most - but not all! - of the "i" s defaulted to capital I as soon as I pressed "enter". No other letter does this and two "i"s remains lower case. They are both in column "j" - but I have not specified this column as different from the rest.

I tried opening a new sheet and this time "i" defaults to "I" ALL the time
Other letters are not affected in this way.

Please can someone tell me what is going on and how to fix it?

Adrian Grant