Pamela Green-Nanni wrote:
I recently got a new computer and it has Windows 11.  I've downloaded Open
Office and Java, but I've lost a lot of functionality.
1.  I cannot find the "T" where I can type into the presentation.2.  I cannot get
"Format Line" to work.3.  I cannot get "format Area: to work.4.  I cannot make borders or
any colors to work.
Please advise with simple instructions on what I might need to further download
in order to get these to work.
Thank you,
Pam Nanni

It would help if you could tell which component(s) of OpenOffice you are using in respect of each problem you have raised above; and what you have tried and what happened as a result.