On Saturday 30 April 2005 18:24, Paul Sutton wrote:
> I have recently tried to subscribe to the
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailinglist, (or whatever the actual
> e-mail address is)
>
> If I post a message I get a reply from
>
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Which seems to suggest i have hit a spam filter, I then have to click
> on to a web page, and then type in a series of letters, I assume this
> is to ensure that a real person is sending the original message.
>
> I just want to be able to send an e-mail to the list, and then get
> replies back from who ever reads the message on the mailing list,
>
> I can't seem to get much help either. can anyone advise further please.
Ignore the mails from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and ask the mailing list
admins to remove this user.
--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor
Maybe your question has been answered already?
http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]