On 11/07/08 18:13, Keith Clark wrote:
My remote mysql server is set to disconnect every 10 minutes of inactivity
and I was wondering if there is a way to have Base communicate every say 5
minutes with the remote server in order to keep it active?

Hi,

you may try to choose Tools > Options > OOo Base > Connections and enable pooling for your database connection.

HTH
Uwe
--
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Technical Writer
  StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany