Von: ocke.jans...@sun.com [mailto:ocke.jans...@sun.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. Mai 2009 08:04
An: users@openoffice.org
Betreff: Re: [users] ooOrg.Base: Problem with SQL-Statement - remains
related to old filename after table-rename

Moin Guido,

On 28.05.09 22:44, SHIMMO wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> i have replaced a table called "OriginalTable" by doing the following
steps:

> a) copying the original file to a file called "NewName"
> b) added and changed fields in "NewName"
> c) deleted "OriginalTable"
> d) renamed "NewName" to "OriginalTable"
>
> After that, I received an error code, when I tried to open the table
> to view records, the error msg is:
>
> "column not found: AdressNewName.fieldname in SQL Statement SELECT *
> FROM "Adress" ORDER BY "AdressNewName"."company"
>
> Obviously, the SQL contain ... "AdressOriginalTable"."company" instead
> of the above.

You have an ordering set on the table. When you delete that all should work
again,if not please submit an issue for this. Thanks.

Best regards,

Ocke

> Any idea how I can fix that ?
> (using Version 3.10 Build 9399)
>
> Kind regards
>
> Guido

Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550
Sun Microsystems Inc.
Nagelsweg 55                      mailto:ocke.jans...@sun.com
D-20097 Hamburg                   http://www.sun.com/staroffice

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schr?der, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel