On 07/23/09 22:20, Larry Gusaas wrote:
On 2009/07/23 8:57 AM  James Greenidge wrote:
In Write, is there anyway to have a fully colored background edge to edge without affecting the text margins? For example, if I set the page margins in Page Style Default to 0.00 left and right margins, I can have a colored page from edge to edge but also so are the text margins going edge to edge instead of 1 inch left and right as I want them. Any hints?

In Format/Page, after you have set you margins to zero, go to "Borders" and turn Borders on. Set border colour to same as your background colour. Then set "Spacing to contents" to 1 inch or whatever width you desire for margins.

Right. You can see an illustrated example in the OpenOffice.org Help Tips 'n' Tricks blog:
http://blogs.sun.com/oootnt/entry/creating_screen_optimized_pdf_documents

Uwe
--
  u...@openoffice.org  -  Technical Writer
  StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany