On 2009/08/31 1:49 PM  Tommy27 wrote:
@ Larry Gusaas-4

I'm sorry but i don't know who is responsible for those links
I'm not the original author of the petition but I'm just supporting it by
spreading the news...

The author of the petition is responsible for the links in his/her webpage.
however i remember that when i signed it i did not notice any malicious
content...
i just gave my details and signed it...

So you just signed without analyzing the site the petition was on.

now i notice the links you are talking about...
PLEASE IGNORE THOSE LINK... THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PETITION
just sign the petition and don't trust external links
Better still. Ignore the petition. People who put such links on their sites are not doing you any favours.

Better still, provide constructive criticism to the project to improve it. Explain to them what you don't like and why along with what you do like. Provide suggestions for change

--
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada