On 12/10/09 22:38, Harold Hauge wrote:
I have created a macro that calls a dialog that is started by the OpenOffice
Start Application event.

I have somehow created a loop that causes the dialog to continue to reopen
after it is closed.  I must use task manager to delete the process so I
cannot get to the code causing the problem.  I also get a note like:  Out of
Stack Space.  However, I have had similar code working OK for the past year.

I uninstalled then reinstalled Office but somehow the event command is still
there.

I am using OpenOffice 3.1  on a computer running   VISTA Home Premium

Any ideas on what I should try next?
Thanks

haugetutu

Hi,

press Shift+Ctrl+Q to stop a macro.

To disable all user settings, temporarily rename the user folder. OpenOffice.org will create a new default user folder for you when you start it. See http://blogs.sun.com/oootnt/entry/starting_over_with_a_clean

Uwe
--
  u...@openoffice.org  -  Technical Writer
  StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany