On Friday 01 October 2010 07:16, Ľubomír Cerina wrote:
> hi,
>
> is any way to change coding of documents in HTML ?
>
> Im suffering with different codes when using Open Office it uses Win-1252,
> while when editing in Note pad i have options (ansi, win-1250, unicode,
> utf-8)
> please help me synchronize coding of all my pages,
>
> win-1250 would be ideal for me. thanks much

Tools - Options...
+ Load/Save - HTML Compatability

UTF-8 is recommended for futureproofing web pages:
http://www.w3.org/International/O-charset
I believe OpenOffice.org uses UTF-8 by default for all XML save documents
since version 1. I believe Word does also for it's new (pre)OOXML formats
though the older binary formats do not.

--
Michael