On 20/11/2010 12:27, Mike Scott wrote:
On 20/11/10 10:29, Harold Fuchs wrote:
OOo 3.2.1 on Win XP Pro

How do I delete the break between two sections? In other words, how do I
combine two adjacent sections into one?

TIA.

The only way I can see is to delete the sections (illogically, under
format|section) and make a new one. You can, it seems though, create the
new one first by selecting both and using insert|section; they seem to
nest happily.

Thanks. This works. I'd have thought that deleting a section would remove the text but apparently not. I've decided I don't understand sections, even after reading the OOo documents - perhaps I've read the wrong ones - so I'm going to start a separate thread.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England