Hi,

I was actually trying to find a working solution.

I looked at your example document and, as far as I could tell, it was syntax
highlighting but it was not syntax highlighting externally stored source
files. It looked like you had to copy and paste the source code into the OO
document, and then manually apply the syntax highlighting. That means having
two copies of the same source, which is duplication, and not ideal.

For example, the source code could be converted to images:

http://superuser.com/questions/213217/convert-html-to-image

But OO frames don't automatically resize when their content changes, so
images do not work, either. The nice thing about using gvim is that (1) all
the languages already have their syntax parsed; and (2) it is trivial to
apply a different colour scheme.

Dave