On 1/8/2011 12:56 PM, PJH wrote:
Arnold N. Pollak - SignForce has written on 1/6/2011 12:25 PM:
Hi Folks

Hope you can help - or direct me to the correect place to get help.

I am running windows 7 with OpenOffice 3.2.1 and using Windows Live Mail for
emailing.

When I click on the "Document as email" icon I get the following message:

"OpenOffice.org was unable to find a working e-mail configuration. Please save this
document locally instead and attach it from within your e-mail client"

Please can anyone advise how to overcome this issue, preferablly without having
to change from windows email which I like (yes I know that is not PC, but it is
true)
Control Panel>  Programs>  Default Programs>  Set Your Default Programs

Find Windows Live Mail (or whatever "windows email" is) and make it the
default for emails.

Arnold (arn...@signforce.co.za) is not subscribed and probably did not see this (BTW, the message said he uses Windows Live Mail).