On 01/11/11 05:29, JOE Conner wrote:
What an interesting life I live. I decided to create a master document for the first time, and that was a total exercise in frustration.
So, I began with the help file:

   To Create a Master Document

  1.

     Do one of the following:

  2.

We apologize for the incomplete Help page. A last minute technical problem unexpectedly removed all lists that are nested inside other lists. We did not detect this problem in time.
The Help page for OO.o 3.3 should be complete again.

Uwe
--

Uwe Fischer | Technical Writer
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande