On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 06:59 -0800, Robert Allen wrote:
> i simply wanted to see an example of a document - ANY DOCUMENT - in your
> program and after spending approximately 20 minutes of searching and finding
> nothing but explanations of how things work and how great things are could
> still NOT find a single example - is it necessary to have to go through the
> entire download & installation simply to see an example of a document in this
> not really that open of an open office doc?

     I have attached a PDF document: bridge.pdf. I created the text
document (bridge.odf) in Writer (OOo's word processing module) from
notes I took in a bridge class. It has two levels of heading formats and
a text format. I then used OOo to export the pdf document. I would have
attached the .odf file also, but you would need OOo or another word
processor that can read .odf files.

Dan