I recently upgraded to Fedora 13 and OO 3.2.1. Presentations that used to work on the screen now fail to show slide images in the left-hand column of the screen display. The frames that should contain the images are there and properly numbered, and clicking on them brings up the full slide for editing, but the index image is blank. The proper images display in slide sorter mode. I'm not sure if this is an OO problem or a Fedora problem, but I have not been able to figure out how to fix it. I have looked at the OO and Fedora web sites and found nothing. Any suggestions would be welcome.

david