On 2011/05/12 8:48 PM  Tim Deaton wrote:
Does either OpenOffice.org or LibreOffice read and/or write to Apple's iWorks formats? Particularly their "Numbers" spreadsheet format? I'm currently running OpenOffice 3.3.0 under WinXP sp3. I've looked at the "load" and "save as" options, but if it's there I don't recognize it.
They do not read or write to iWorks format. iWorks will import and export in MS Word and Excel formats.

I hope the next version of iWorks will include ODF support. The current version of TextEdit (included with all Macs will read and write to .odt.

Larry
--
Larry I. Gusaas