On 2011-12-13 9:05 PM  John Jason Jordan wrote:
On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 00:17:23 +0100
Michelle Konzack<linux4miche...@tamay-dogan.net>  dijo:

Hello *,

the last message I have gotten,  was  from  2011-11-30  and  since
then nothing anymore.  So, this is a testmail whether I am
subscribed  (with my second mail) or not.
You are subscribed, but there is a new list.

I subscribed to the new list, but receive practically no messages from
it. I don't know where all the traffic that used to be here has gone.

The new list for OOo is at Apache.

   *Users Mailing List*

   This list is for users, for questions about OpenOffice, for feature
requests, for
   discussions about the product and project, etc.
   Subscribe: ooo-users-subscr...@incubator.apache.org

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese