On 12/21/2011 8:14 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:
Perhaps the subscription did not take. There have been many posts.

Give it another try. You will have to respond to a return email. You may have to whitelist ooo-us...@incubator.apache.org <mailto:ooo-us...@incubator.apache.org>

Regards,
Dave

On Dec 21, 2011, at 5:00 PM, car...@aol.com <mailto:car...@aol.com> wrote:

Hello:

I subscribed to the new Apache users list back in October 2011. I have never received a single email from their users group at all.

I found the old users. open office list to be very good. I've had so much good information sent to me. I was expecting that the Apache group would be as good but I guess nobody has ever sent an email thru it or else I am not subscribed?

Annie

Tool users list: I have also been subscribed For some time, in the new users list but haven't seen too much traffic And don't know where it's gone!