2012/2/11 Hemmo Kranenborg <h.j.kranenb...@casema.nl>

> Hello,
>
> My computer is an Apple MacBook Pro, with operating system OS X, Lion vs.
> 10.7.2.
>
> When I open the Help-file of OpenOffice.org it alms totally unreadable.
> The background color of the file is black, the text is dark green and the
> links are deep blue. The combination is almost unreadable.
> What can be the problem ? Am I doing something wrong, and/or is there a
> way to change these colors?
>
> Met vriendelijke groet / Best regard

Hi Hemmo,

The normal presentation of the Help window is the same as that of a normal
document window, at least it is on my MBP with Lion, OS X 10.7.2.
How does your normal page template (Writer) look, i.e. when you open a new
Writer document?

Maybe you can take a look at your prefs: (top left menu) LibO > Preferences
(Voorkeuren) > LibO > Appearance (Vormgeving)
check the colour for Document background (Documentachtergrond), Font color
(Kleur lettertype), Unvisited links (Niet-bezochte koppelingen).

I suppose other users can help you along further, but this info may be
useful...
--
Guy
using LibO 3.4.5 & 3.5 on a iMac Intel DualCore Lion