On 2/15/2012 11:17 AM, Dan Lewis wrote:
On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 18:38 -0500, Pat Brown wrote:
I'm running LibreOffice 3.4.4. In the last day when I try to put page
numbers or dates or anything from Fields, into a document, instead of
getting an actual number or date I get this:
Date (fixed)
Page numbers
Time (fixed)

It also shows this when I open someone else's document so it's not
restricted to my own documents. Has anyone ever seen this problem
before?
Pat Brown
      This happens to the best of us every once in a while. I have done
this, and I have seen posts earlier where others have done this.
  Try either one of these (they do the same thing):
1) View>  Field names.
2) Control+F9 (hold down the Control key while typing the F9 key)

--Dan

To all: I am confused. Is this the Open office users group for the LibreOffice users group?:-\