On Saturday 30 September 2006 10:33 am, reneejas wrote:
> I'm having a problem just downloading openoffice, I'm just a home
> user and it was sent to me in a e-mail from a company I've brought
> software from, What I would like to know is which one do I
> download... I use windowsxp but it says its not available at this
> time.
>
> Any Help Thanks
>  Reneejas

     I am not sure where you went to download the file, but try
http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.3/. Click the box "Download
OpenOffice.org". Follow the directions. You will come to a page that
mentions donations. At the bottom of that page there is a box labeled
Continue Download. Click that box.
     You might want to also look at the bottom of
http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.3/. There is a link to md5sum that
you need to use to determine if the file you download matches the
original file.

Dan