Stanley L. Derickson wrote:
> I have  open office from a download.  I am teaching a basic computer class
> for low income folks and so far most are Spanish.  I was wondering if
> someone could list the items I need to download so they will have a Spanish
> version for their computer.  I found the Spanish (es.openoffice.org) site
> but I don't speak Spanish so am not sure what all I need.  There were three
> files to download I think - do I need all three or ???
>
> Any help you could give would be appreciated!
>
> stan derickson

Hi Stan

If you were at:

http://es.openoffice.org/programa/index.html

The three versions were for different operating systems. Choose the
one(s) you are going to use.

I don't speak Spanish either, but this looks straightforward enough.
perhaps you found a different download page.

Russell

Please reply _only_ to users@openoffice.org