I'm using OpenOffice.Org under Windows XP. I have entered a TEXT function of
the form

TEXT(number;format) as specified in the onboard help. I have (for example)
referenced a value in cell B32 and used a format code from the number format
window (FORMAT>CELLS>NUMBERS>FORMAT_CODES); for example: TEXT(B32;###.##), or
TEXT(B32;000.00). But it doesn't accept the formatting. When using format code
###.##, the function returns #NAME? when using 000.00 it returns the number
(B32) rounded to the next highest whole number, and it converts the format code
I entered (000.00) to a single zero (0). Where can I find a list of acceptable
formatting codes, or how do I correct this error?