On Thursday March  29 2007 1:49 pm, lucius klein wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   Only a question. The software open office is free (license)??. I
> need a software for job in my enterprise and I have interested in
> job with open office.
>
>   Thanks
>   Best Regards
>
>   Lluc Oliveras
>   Spain

     You can read the license in English at
http://www.openoffice.org/license.html. I could not find the Spanish
version of this license.
     The license says you can download the software for free, install
it on as many computers as you desire, and this applies for both
personal use as well as for business purposes.

Dan