On 04/13/2007 12:02 PM, Chris Hedlund wrote:
> I'm a user of Open Office since February and had no problems at all.
> Yesterday I was uploading information in one of my spreadsheet files
> and I notice the icon for available updates. I clicked there, allowed
> the download and installed the uptade.
> 
> Today I try to open 2 of my spreadsheet files and I notice the
> extension now is .ods and I cannot open the files. I tryied to rename
> then to .qpw but it didn't work.
> 
> Please, help me...thoose files are REALLY important and I need them
> to work asap.
> 
>

Umm... .qpw is Quatro Pro:
http://www.fileinfo.net/extension/qpw
.QPW File Extension

File Type       Quattro Pro Spreadsheet
Category        Data Files
Common?         No
File Description        Spreadsheet created by Corel Quattro Pro

Were you working on a QP spreadsheet in OOo? If so, how did you save it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to