On Sunday 15 April 2007 02:28, John Curd wrote:
> I have a data base of about 100 names and addresses for which I want
> mailing labels (21 labels per page).  I do File=>New=>Labels and create a
> new document for the label type (Avery J8160 - 21 per page) with the
> required data base address fields.  I Insert=>Fields=>Other=>Database=>Nest
> Record then Synchronize Labels.  When I View=>Data Sources, select the
> required records (all 100 of them) and merge "Data to Fields", only 1 page
> of labels is produced - i.e. the first 21 address labels.  I can't seem to
> make it produce labels for the entire list.
>
> Does anyone know what I am missing?

The only thing that comes to mind is that you may not have selected all of the 
data. I notice when I create labels I need to click on the down arrow and 
hold it for a while to get down to the last record so I can select all of 
them. 

Bob
-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I'm not one of those who think Bill Gates is the devil. I simply suspect that 
if Microsoft ever met up with the devil, it wouldn't need an interpreter."
-InfoWorld Editor Nicholas Petreley 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to