On Tuesday May  08 2007 12:33 pm, Tinel Drugan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Frist of all I would like to congratulate you for your great work
> and the good things you are doing. I am using openoffice at home
> and I am very satisfied whit it.
>
> I'm a system administrator to a company and we are intrested in
> installing and using your office distribution as a total
> replacement from the comercial ones.
>
> My question : useing it in a comercial invoirement, using it for
> production and other thisng is it legal to install your
> distribution, or we need to aquire and pay for a licence.
>
> I'm aspect your replly and your price offer, also , if case, a
> contact reseller for my country - ROMANIA.
>
> Thank you very much and keep up the great work.

     There is no cost to downloading  or using OpenOffice.org in any 
legal setting be it for personal or commercial use. To verify this 
for yourself and your company, download
http://www.openoffice.org/license.html. Have  your legal department 
(or your lawyer if you don't have a legal department) read this 
license. They will be able to advise you of the facts concerning this 
license and what OOo can be used for. 

Dan

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to