Yes, it did. The usual thing is that she takes his name, but these days I
think this is evened out quite a lot. Both my brothers changed their names
after getting married. One of them changed to her name, the other to our
grandmother's maiden name (sorry for bad English, I hope you understand what
I mean anyway, even though it's not important in an OpenOffice.org point of
view...)

J.R.