Have you tried to increase the screen resolution (if it's not already set to
max)?

Have you tried to use the keyboard to "press" the start button? Maybe you
can navigate to it (even if you can't see it) with the TAB button and then
press Enter?

Have you tried to move the window down a bit, so you can see the upper part
of it, then making it smaller, moving it up a bit again, making it even
smaller and so on until the window fits on your screen? Maybe this isn't
possible, I don't know, but it might give you some ideas.

Johnny Rosenberg